Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

YouTo those that know me, I don't need to explain, for
those who don't ...you wouldn't understand anyway :)

I am pretty straight forward,an open book. I try very hard to be honest, self sufficient and generously share my many blessings with those who touch my life. I love my Husband !I love my God,Children, Family and Country fiercely and will fight to defend them all.
If it has hair and 4 legs I call it my own... I can never get enough animals.
My house is usually a mess because I have too many irons in the fire. I don't get into too much trouble because " idle hands are the devils workshop" and I try to keep mine busy:)
I would rather wear out than rust out.
I love to hold my kids in my lap even if they are all grown up.
I love all that is country....the smell of the earth and how it feels in my hands,the mist of cows breath on a cold winter night when I go to milk,the miracle of birth and soul food.
I love to watch my goats play.
I love daisies and daffodils.
I am blue jeans and boots...always dirty.
I think black and white with little gray.
I am devout in my conservative independent beliefs.
I am a child of God and am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Psalm 138
1 I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart;

before the “gods” I will sing your praise.

2 I will bow down toward your holy temple

and will praise your name

for your love and your faithfulness,

for you have exalted above all things

your name and your word.

3 When I called, you answered me;

you made me bold and stouthearted.

4 May all the kings of the earth praise you, O Lord,

when they hear the words of your mouth.

5 May they sing of the ways of the Lord,

for the glory of the Lord is great.

6 Though the Lord is on high, he looks upon the lowly,

but the proud he knows from afar.

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble,

you preserve my life;

you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes,

with your right hand you save me.

8 The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me;

your love, O Lord, endures forever—

do not abandon the works of your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment