Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

part 1

Well, I am strongly rethinking the ARK thing tonight. I am pretty sure that I own 2 of 1/2 the species on this continent . At least it feels that way at feeding time:)
We have gotten the most rain that I can remember in 20 years. Our drive is washed away and the kennel partially flooded.We have 14 inches of gravel piled up at the bottom of the hill.
All the critters are a bit miffed I'm sure but are fine. The tornadoes passed over without touching down. I had planned to start my seed shopping list tonight but am a bit reluctant.
Anyway, for those who are interested I have provided the link to the first part of Dig Another Well. This is a study that shows that Issac was exposed to the same trials that we are today.
When times are tough and we are feeling down its easy to forget all our blessings that we do have.



http://www.jobclinic.org/uploads/Dig_Another_Well_part_one.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment